Facebook Group Guidelines
Face Yoga Method’s community, like any community, functions best when its users follow a few simple rules. By accessing and/or using the Websites, you agree to comply with these community guidelines (the “Community Guidelines”) and that:
*You will comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Websites and will not use the Websites for any unlawful purpose;
*You will not upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that: infringes any copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or
other proprietary rights of any person or entity; or
is defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, invasive of another’s privacy, promotes violence, or contains hate speech (i.e., speech that attacks or demeans a group based on
race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and/or sexual orientation/gender identity; or discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that person’s email address, postal address, phone number, credit
card information, or any similar information.
* You will not “stalk,” threaten, or otherwise harass another person;
* You will not spam or use the Websites to engage in any commercial activities;
* If you post any Registered User Content, you will stay on topic;
* You will not access or use the Websites to collect any market research for a competing business;
* You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely
state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
* You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Websites through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to the Websites through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
*You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Websites;
*You will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Websites for any purpose without our express written permission; provided, however, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the public portions of the Websites for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly-available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials;
*You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure; and you will let us know about inappropriate content of which you become aware. If you find something that violates our Community Guidelines, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
Fumiko will occasionally comment and participate in the group but we ask you not to tag her directly or request her response to your questions.
If you have any specific questions, please reach out to Silvina Martinez who is our TCC Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you can also reach the Customer Success team on email@example.com for priority service.
Please be mindful of our rules so as to not be removed from our TCC Facebook group, thank you so much for your understanding.
We look forward to having you in our FYM Teacher Training Certification class and creating a learning environment that is fun and effective for everyone.